Friday 26 October 2012

Honda 1000 Cc


I'm new here, I am Israel, and now I'm riding a CBR1000RR.Then I new Hayabusa (Black) saw that I now want to see my bike dont. This is pure evil.Well, I'm busy for the bikes ... Valley, quick turns, twisties ride I am (or am I wrong?) Know that the CBR or any other Superbike liter canyon ride will be handled in a better way.There is anyone here that Hayabusa moved from a liter sportbike? I really want to learn, so much that I can do this, you want to distinguish between bikes?1000cc sportbike any move here and want to go back?
You Guys to R1, CBR, R1000 with the Guys go out for rides with the group ..... You can keep up with them on twisty roads?Sorry for all the questions. And thanks.Downtown.Here is a picture of my bike in the OS:





0 comments:

Post a Comment